We know what it’s like when you’re relocating to a new area – whether that’s across the state or across the country. There are countless details to attend to, one of which is determining the best place for you to call home. Which neighborhoods will offer you the type of housing you want? Which will offer you the amenities and opportunities that are personally important to you? How far is the commute to your new job?
At Windermere Property Management/Lori Gill & Associates we’ve been helping individuals and families relocate to the greater Seattle area for more than 20 years … we are experts in making your transition as smooth as possible and will be your local resource for the myriad of questions you will undoubtedly have.
Our company has 3 offices within the Greater Seattle area – Seattle, Bellevue, and Edmonds – which gives our property management experts a wealth of local (and hyperlocal!) knowledge and expertise on every kind of housing and neighborhood from in-city, to suburban, to rural living.
Our highly-acclaimed Rental Relocation Program offers two different types of services to our clients; a Complimentary Property Search and a Fee-based Property Search and Tour. We also offer a complete Welcome Assistance package to help take care of many of the details that must be done prior to – and sometimes after – your move.
Complimentary Property Search:
- Using our Needs Assessment Worksheet, your agent will work with you to determine your housing and community/neighborhood needs.
- Once we know your needs, our agent will locate properties that fit your criteria.
- Your customized list will include properties listed through WPM/LGA’s own inventory. (private rentals are not included)
- We will schedule a time to show the home(s), as time allows.
- Please note that complimentary property searches and showings must be limited in order to accommodate our paid tours and other client showings.
Rental Relocation Tours:
- We offer both full, and half-day tours
- This tour is designed for the client who would like a more personal and hassle-free experience.
- We will tailor a relocation tour to meet your specific housing requirements, based on your Needs Assessment Worksheet.
- We search the market to find properties that best match your needs, including (but not limited to) rental websites, property management sites, local apartment buildings, our company inventory and the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
- Our comprehensive research will confirm availability and accurate information on each listing.
- We will schedule a tour day which includes:
- Pick you up at your location (airport, hotel, etc.), or arrange to meet you at a predetermined location
- Reviewing the selected properties scheduled for the day’s tour
- Educating you on neighborhoods and features prior to starting on the tour
- A relocation packet with detailed information on each property, a tour map, resources for schools, etc. and each property’s application packet.
- Bottled water and light snacks
- Our Half-Day Tour (3-4 hours; 4-5 properties will be viewed): $400
- Our Full-Day Tour (6-8 hours; 6-10 properties will be viewed): $675
Welcome Assistance Program:
In addition to the services listed above we also offer a customized Welcome Program that includes:
- A client-tailored neighborhood tour with a discussion on features and benefits of each neighborhood
- School meet/greet and registration assistance
- Assistance with making moving arrangements with the local bank, the Department of Motor Vehicles, and the Social Security office.
- A detailed relocation packet that includes school information, helpful websites, demographics, and a complete welcome packet for the Seattle Metropolitan area.
Welcome Assistance Fees
- Full Welcome Assistance Program: $1,050
- Social Security Office only (2 hours): $ 275
- Area Tour only (2 hours) $ 275
- Area overview & sample of 2 properties: $ 350
We’re happy to talk to you about all of our options and help you determine which services will best meet your needs.